Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jason Gaudet December 30 at 10:57pm
Hey man I've been trying to get ahold of you, is there a way we can get in contact more reliably or something? I noticed you wrote some more on the masks story we wrote together and I was wondering if you had found the original copy of that so maybe I can help out or something. Hope to hear from you. Jason.

Forrest Jones December 31 at 6:08am
forrestjones2010@gmail.com is the easiest I check it several times a day
text also at 409-351-2956
I forget to turn on Yahoo(will put it on start up)
FB IM is a good way
office# is 409-813-1204

I have use The 4 masks here and there for a few things...I have incorporated it into a larger work(which will be credited to you on publication ofcourse)

The two things that I am working on right now are

The Chrome a Novel under the alias Helford Jersey
and
Billy Purgatory a Novel/graphic novel by Jessie James Freeman
I am writing the chrome and doing the visual art on a team with Purgatory...

Would love to work with you again and yes I do have a copy of notes and the like over the 4 masks...im conversations...i saved everything...i can email it to you...is the yahoo the best one to send it to?

forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment