Sunday, January 17, 2010

Billy Purgatory: I Am Devil Bird

Jesse James January 17 at 11:24pm Reply
Figgs is working on Billy / Time Zombie / Africa

Jeremy is working on Billy / Atlantis / Spell and Back

Forrest and I are working on Devil Bird

Moses and I are plotting and scheming as always.

Bill is doing paintings which we need to talk about incorporating into some other art (Jeremy, remind me to talk to you about this)

We're doing different stories at once, different artistic interpretations on the characters and subject matter - so we all need to be in contact and able to trade notes on things with one another. Someone's interpretation of vampires, or Medusas or Anastasias, etc doesn't have to be spot on with the others. Everyone brings their own look to what they do. But we still, like Jesus Christ to SpiderMan might want to compare and contrast.

There's probably a ton that I'm forgetting. Can you tell I'm writing a novel, working on comics and helping with a zine all at once?

You are all wonderful little tiffany lamps,
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment