Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blamless

Blameless

 

 

You are God's son

 

            The God of Herman and Jesse

 

You are blameless

 

            Shameless

                       

                        But not nameless

 

You are infinite and shapeless

           

            You are not fatherless

                       

                        Hopeless

 

You are endless countless

 

            And of a unique name

 

You are not alone

 

            You are not tied to wicked Rome

 

You are boneless skinless

 

            But not heartless

 

You are immortal sun kissed

 

            And homeward driven

 

You are of me in me and boundless

 

            Not crownless

 

You are my breath shaping and moving…

 

            I am breathless

 

To look at you

 

            Watching your every move

You have my heart and my gaze

 

Nothing will find you to slay you…

 

            I made you

 

Endless

 

Boundless

 

Blameless

 

Countless

 

You are God's son

 

The son of Herman and Jesse

 

You are sinless

 

            And have a new name

 

You came from heaven veins

 

You came from pure bloodline sunshine…

 

            And you're mine

 

You have done well

 

            There is no cell no jail and no hell for you

 

You are my son

 

You are in me and boundless

           

            Not crownless

 

You are my breath…

 

            And I am breathless

 

 

                                                            -Jesus-


--
 The Chrome
 
  a Novel by

Helford Jersey

www.thechromenovel.com

Check out the artwork of Claushtane Bertron at:

www.billypurgatory.com

Check out Robert Stringer's Photography at:

www.rmstringerphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment