Monday, April 5, 2010

email to Bev Holland 4.5.2010

Thanks for the reminder on the rainbow stuff...will do on 4.6.2010 as i will forward this to my edward jones email as yet another reminder should high levels of caffeine not jar the bolts loose in the old factory filament upstairs in the boiler room...sometimes there is a leak...

pardon ocassional leaky faucets...put out orange cones watch your step...but the stage production in post will no doubt be the envy of the lands...

i pray the natives are civil and properly medicated

ado parting is such sweet sorrow and as a post script to my post script ie...the proverbial, and borderline obnoxious, P.S.S.

I just wanted to make you aware that I would like to remain anonymous on all accounts where any mention would be mentionable...i appreciate the gesture and all that jazz however if the truth must be told...I simply adored Oz...The Wizard as a child and found it interesting that people of "power" are always hidden and in truth powerless...the power is in what is created and a creator will always know where he has placed his hands...

which translates I wish to remain "i"

Thank you for all you do you and Henry are so precious to Tish and me...I treasure every moment I get to be with you both...toodles...f

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Beverly Holland wrote:
Good Evening,

Thank you so much for the financial blessing .

I am planning to order the wire form mannequins with stands tomorrow - what do you think? After the show I will peddle them on ebay. Did you have an opportunity to talk to your friend about the rainbow "stuff"?

Again thanks for your help with this project!
Beverly




Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.



--
The Chrome

a Novel by

Helford Jersey

www.thechromenovel.com

Check out the artwork of Claushtane Bertron at:

www.billypurgatory.com

Check out Robert Stringer's Photography at:

www.rmstringerphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment